All our collective worships have been chosen to provoke thought and reflection about some aspect of the natural world and our response to it. Designed for use in assemblies, some also include ideas for further work in the classroom.
Exploring the Collective Worships
Search the collective worships titles and descriptions. Leave search field blank to view all results.
About the Collective Worships
Many originally appeared on the Culham / National Society collective worship site and appear here by kind permission.
Watch this site for more collective worships and you can also download worships on a wider range of subjects from the Culham site at www.culham.ac.uk which is updated every half term.
We are always looking for new material and are able to pay a small fee to authors. If you are a teacher who would like to publish a collective worship on the REEP site, or if there is a subject on which you would like us to provide a collective worship, please contact us.
The collective worships are written by an experienced and diverse group of authors, including
- Sarah Duck – Primary school teacher, Hampshire.
- Lyn Field – Schools Adviser, Oxford Diocese, and former primary school Head Teacher.
- Stephen Field – Head of RS, Leighton Park School.
- Diana Lazenby – REEP Director, educational multimedia producer and teacher.
- Kit Oldfield – Scriptwriter, with credits including 'Home and Away' and 'Neighbours'.
- Tony Parfitt – Adviser on multimedia developments, former HMI responsible for educational technology and Anglican clergyman.
- Alison Seaman – Education Consultant, formerly Director of the National Society's RE Centre.
- Graeme Watson – Author, primary school teacher and museum education officer.